- Hinged door type.
- The door has two leaves of the same size, making it suitable for particularly wide openings.
- The door panel is made up of a satin stainless steel (AISI 304) structure.
- Stainless steel hinges with raising action during opening phase.
- Internal panic bar on both leaves.
- External compete handle with lock and key on both leaves.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
0C - FOR COLD ROOMS UP TO -5°C
- Door panel thickness 95mm.
- Perimetral and under-door sealing gaskets.
BT - FOR LOW TEMPERATURE ROOMS UP TO -30°C (OUTSIDE THE ROOM)
- Door panel thickness 115mm.
- Double perimetral and under-door sealing gaskets.
- Perimetral heating wire for door panel (between the two gaskets).
- Heating wire for threshold.
- Heating wire for stainless steel counterframe.
- Connecting plates.
- Fixed porthole.
- PVD panic bar.