- Sliding door type.
- The door slides by aluminum support with PVC pulleys with internal bearings on a high-resistance anodized aluminum alloy guide.
- The door panel is made up of a PVC structure for Low Temperatures.
- Aluminum external handle.
- Recessed internal handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with PVC connecting plates (adding of spacers if more than 100mm).
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
BT - FOR LOW TEMPERATURE ROOMS UP TO -30°C (OUTSIDE THE ROOM)
- Door panel thickness 125mm.
- Perimetral and under-door sealing gaskets.
- Perimetral and floor heating wire inside the counterframe.
- Guard hood (commercial type).
- Fixed porthole.