- Sliding door type.
- The upper part of the door panel is fitted to allow the passage of the rail.
- The door slides by aluminum support with PVC pulleys with internal bearings on a high-resistance anodized aluminum alloy guide.
- The door panel is made up of a PVC structure for Low Temperatures.
- External lever handle.
- Internal lever handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with PVC connecting plates (adding of spacers if more than 100mm).
- PVC strips for “rail hole” closing.
0C - FOR COLD ROOMS UP TO -5°C
- Door panel thickness 80mm.
- Perimetral and under-door sealing gaskets.
- Guard hood (commercial type).