Composition of the fabric:
- Vertical sliding door type.
- The PVC screen runs through plastic joint inside a self-lubricating plastic profile.
- Self-supporting vertical profiles in black anodized aluminum, prearranged for gaskets, resistances and hidden fasteners.
- Roller profile in aluminum.
- Pins for roller movement in Ergal 55 with high resistance to stress.
- The sliding system is secured to the vertical profile through the application of tensioning springs.
- The doors are designed for the opening direction reverse.
0C - FOR COLD ROOMS UP TO -5°C
- The facing is made in self-extinguishing insulating material (1300g/m2), with special varnishing.
- Absence of rigid elements inside the facing.
- PVC bottom pocket with filling inside for better floor insulation.
- Vertical stripes to uniform opening.
- High resistance plastic Zip.
- The automation system features the use of a self-braking geared motor.
- Differentiated adjustment speed of the opening and closing with adjustable staging time.
- A 220V pre-wired control panel in IP 65 with LCD screen.
- Direct lift without the use of counterweights, belts or springs.
- PVC cover hood for the screen roller complete with side straps.
- Infra-red photoelectric sensor (2500 mm) with 40 rays (one every 65 mm) featuring gradual switch-off.
- The geared motor is equipped with a self-braking system with safety gears.
- Connecting plates.
- Metal sheet guard hood. (Prepainted or Stainless steel).
- Cable button opening.
- Remote control by transmitter 9 or 128 canals - 434 Mhz.
- Opening radar.
- Push-button panel inside the cold room.
- Crystal visual porthole.
- Transparent centre section.
- Double gaskets sealing inside the vertical profiles.
- Heater wiring for vertical profiles.